Business planning and fund raising help to small and growing companies wishing to raise capital or seek acquisitions.
Corporate Finance Advice
- We are authorised and regulated by the FSA
- We help companies present their fund raising business case to institutional and professional investors.
How can the Share Republic.com help?
- You tell us your business requirements and we advise you on your options
- You make your choice and we manage the fundraising or listing process for you
- We recommend specialist advisers where required and negotiate the fees on your behalf.
- Accountants for tax advice
- Law firm to undertake legal due diligence
- Reporting Accountant for the Admission document
- For AIM Markets – Nomad advisers and Nominated Broker
- For Plus Markets – Corporate Adviser and Broker
- We keep in touch and support you afterwards
- We help you with your investor relations programme.
Documents required by The Share Republic
- Agreement to be treated as professional client
- Non Disclosure Agreement
- Engagement Letter
- Directors’ questionnaire
Company Fundraising Check list
This one page checklist is a good starting point to help companies to prepare for the fundraising process. It outlines the various steps and documents required at each stage. This is a broad guidance only as each company’s requirement is different.
Raising funds on the AIM markets
Some companies are “listed” on the LSE, and some are “quoted” on AIM – the LSE Alternative Investment Market. AIM is often referred to as junior markets and could be a cheaper alternative to accessing the London Markets without the cost of maintaining a main market full listing. Find out more about AIM.
Initial consultation meeting is free of charge.
Our corporate finance team has extensive experience in company fundraising, financial structuring, equity analysis, insitutional sales, stockbroking and investor relations. We have like working with start up and growing companies.